Apartments near De Anza Park in West Sunnyvale
About Our Neighborhood
In addition to providing impressive resort-style amenities, The Parkwood Apartments, near De Anza Park in West Sunnyvale, are located in a quiet, residential neighborhood and within walking distance to parks, cafés, restaurants, and local schools. At one mile, Safeway is a healthy walk or short drive away. Silicon Valley’s premiere shopping destination, Santana Row—with its upscale stores, restaurants, and entertainment opportunities—is just a fifteen-minute drive.
Neighboring The Parkwood Apartments, you’ll find De Anza Park and Mango Park. At over nine acres, De Anza Park has a Spanish Aztec theme and features a children’s play area, horse shoe pits, and skating rink. The adjacent school has basketball courts and a reservable multi-use field. Mango Park to the north has six tennis courts, a jogging track and softball field. Twin Creeks Sports Complex, Sunnyvale Golf Course, Fair Oaks Park, San Antonio Park, Rancho San Antonio Open Space Preserve, Blackberry Farm Golf Course, Los Altos Golf & Country Club, and McClellan Park are all fifteen minutes or less by car.
Nearby schools include Sunnyvale Middle School, Stratford School, Cherry Chase Elementary, Appleseed Montessori School, Alta Vista High School, Cumberland Elementary School, and Mountain View High School. El Camino Hospital is less than two miles away and pharmacies are within a half mile.
- Top Sunnyvale Schools
- DeAnza Park
- Starbucks Coffee and Walgreens Pharmacy
- Shopping, banking, & restaurants
- Biking and jogging trails connecting to the Stevens Creek Trail
Short drive to:
- Four Grocery Stores and farmers markets
- Downtown Mountain View, Sunnyvale, and Los Altos for shopping, restaurants, and performing arts
- El Camino and Kaiser Permanante Hospitals
- Sunnyvale Municipal Golf Course & Sunnyvale Library
- Vallco, Santana Row, Valley Fair, and Stanford Shopping Centers
- Top Silicon Valley technology companies such as Apple, Google, Yahoo, Lockheed Martin
Easy Access to:
- Highway 85
- Highway 101
- Highway 280